International Cosmetology of Cosmetology invites to participate in a tender for the service of providing international comparative analysis (Peer-Review) of the activities implemented with European Social Fund Operational Program “Growth and Employment” 8.2.3. specific support objective “Ensure Better Governance in Higher Educational Institutions” project No. 220.127.116.11/1/A/002 “International College of Cosmetology – a Participant in Sustainable Economic Growth and Good Governance” in the scope of higher education institution’s (HEI) internal management, quality management, e-solutions.
The report must include:
– an assessment of how the activities carried out within the project have addressed the problems identified in the current situation analysis of the particular HEI (including analysing strengths and weaknesses and identifying key issues and obstacles);
– An assessment of how the carried out activities have contributed to the achievement of HEI’s targets that are defined in the strategy and in the 8.2.3. SSO project.
– Information about how the quality system development and certification, as well as the development of e-solutions impacts or will impact the study content and the quality of study process, including how the study content is improved based on the activities carried out;
– Assessment whether the rating, of provided services, including the ratings given by students, will be higher after the changes
– Recommendations and actions for further development.
– An assessment of how changes made in the administrative processes impact the improvement of study content and the quality of the study process, in line with the guidelines for quality assurance in the European Higher Education Area;
– the evaluation and the recommendations therein must be prepared in comparison with good practice and experience of other country/countries HEIs implementing equivalent activities (HEI’s internal management, quality management, e-solutions).
Please apply by submitting an offer until June 28th, 2019.
Detailed requirements of price tender enclosed.