International Cosmetology College offers the following CIBTAC courses at the moment (mentioned courses are integrated into the existing training programme of college):
The award that is issued at the completion of courses. This award is accredited by International Cosmetology College and CIBTAC:
- Decorative cosmetics (AWARDS Make-up)
- Waxing (AWARDS Waxing)
The certificate that is issued at the completion of courses. This certificate is accredited by International Cosmetology College and CIBTAC:
- Procedures for the face (CERTIFICATE Facial Services)
- Procedures for the body (CERTIFICATE Body Therapy)
- Decorative cosmetics (CERTIFICATE Make-up Services)
The diploma that is issued at the completion of courses. This diploma is accredited by International Cosmetology College and CIBTAC.
- Procedures for the face (DIPLOMA Facial Applications)
- Massage (DIPLOMA Massage therapy)
- Procedures for the body (DIPLOMA Body Therapy)
- Salon Management (DIPLOMA Salon Management)
What is the difference between the award, diploma and certificate?
Qualifications that can be received choosing CIBTAC courses and passing exams are divided into three types with a variety of levels from 1-4 and reflect the received knowledge. Credit points (CP) correspond to a certain number of hours of the educational process.
1 CP is approximately 10 study hours.
This document includes the training programme up to 13 credit points and approximately 130 study hours.
This document includes the training programme starting from 13 credit points and approximately 130 hours of training till 37 credit points and about 370 study hours.
This document is characterized by the training programme that exceeds 37 credit points and approximately 370 study hours.
Passing successfully a national centralized professional qualifying examination and certification exam as the expert in the field of cosmetology (at one time), as well as after passing CIBTAC exam, the graduate receives:
- Diploma / qualification certificate of the first level higher professional education, the fourth level of qualification.
- International CIBTAC diploma
- The registration certificate of medical worker
- National Certificate of the expert in cosmetology.