Aesthetic Cosmetology program could be described as the mid between
beauty, medicine and business.
You will learn comprehensive medical courses such as anatomy and dermatology, have a glimpse in science with chemistry and biology, develop marketing and sales skills and of course use your hands, electrical devices and professional cosmetics to treat your clients skin. On top of that,you will be able to get creative with makeup and manicure.
Study 4 times a week Monday to Thursday 9.00-16.00
6 semesters (3 years)
Spring Semester: September 1 – January 31
Autumn Semester: February 1 – June 22
9300 EUR per whole program. Study fee discounts (2018/2019):
- 15% for the 1st study year for students who have finished secondary education in year 2018 with an average grade of 8 or above
- 20% for the 1st study year for students who have previously acquired higher education (EQF level 5)
- 30% on the total tuition fee for orphan children
- 10% for the next academic year (starting from 2nd year) for the most successful students with the average grade of 9 or above, no academic and financial debt
- 15% on the total tuition fee for the 1st grade relatives of ICC students