To start studying, you will need to fill in an online application form and attach the required documents. The deadline for submitting the application will be announced soon.
Copies of the following documents need to be attached to the application:
- Certificate / diploma of secondary (general or vocational) education with a grade transcript and State Centralized Examination certificates;
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, LanguageCert IESOL B2+, acquired education in English, etc.);
- Certificate of surname change (if surname changed);
- A portrait photo;
- Payment order for the registration fee (25 EUR);
- Other recommended documents:
- A personal medical record (with expiry date of the medical examination);
- A Covid19 vaccination certificate;
- For orphans and children deprived of parental care – certificates for the provision of social guarantees
- Any other documents describing your social and/or professional activities and which you find relevant (diplomas, gratitudes, honorary papers, certificates of qualification courses or seminars, testimonials, etc.).
- The originals of the documents will need to be presented upon starting the studies.
Applicants who have acquired education abroad must submit a notarized translation of the certificate of education in Latvian, Russian or English and the acknowledgement of the Academic Information Centre of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia on the compliance of the acquired education with at least secondary education level. (http://www.aic.lv/portal/en/arvalstu-diplomu-atzisana/academic-recognition-of-foreign-qualifications)