To apply for the studies, you will need to fill in an online application form and attach the required documents. The deadline for submitting the application is January 25th.
Copies of the following documents need to be attached to the application:
- Certificate / diploma of secondary (general or vocational) education with a grade transcript and State Centralized Examination certificates;
- Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, acquired education in English, etc.);
- Certificate of surname change (if surname changed);
- A portrait photo;
- Payment order for the registration fee (20EUR);
- Other recommended documents:
- A personal medical record (with expiry date of the medical examination);
- A vaccination card (with an entry for a hepatitis B vaccination). Persons who have had hepatitis B need to present a note from a family doctor;
- For orphans and children deprived of parental care – certificates for the provision of social guarantees
- Any other documents describing your social and/or professional activities and which you find relevant (diplomas, gratitudes, honorary papers, certificates of qualification courses or seminars, testimonials, etc.).
- The originals of the documents will need to be presented upon starting the studies.
Applicants who have acquired education abroad must submit a notarized translation of the certificate of education in Latvian, Russian or English and the acknowledgement of the Academic Information Centre of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Latvia on the compliance of the acquired education with at least secondary education level. (http://www.aic.lv/portal/en/arvalstu-diplomu-atzisana/academic-recognition-of-foreign-qualifications)
Admission regulations: Admission rules 18:19
Questions? Ask us anything:
Coordinator of International Relations Department