ERASMUS + Project 2021-1-LV01-KA220-VET-000029991- International College of Cosmetology (ICC)- Promoting knowledge-sharing culture in Learning organizations
Project Acronym: KNOWLO
KNOWLO project’s main aim is a transformation of an educational institution to SMART Learning organization, while supporting the learning/sharing process between organizations and people. The project aims to help educational institutions harness their full potential and exploit the technology towards education at its optimum.
- ICC as the vocational education provider is the direct representative of the target audience and the main validator of the project results. ICC will be carrying out a precise budgetary follow-up against the results obtained and the quality standards.
- ICC’s going to implement a new self-assessment tool, aimed towards continuous improvement process circle. The target group are VET teachers – Educators, teachers, trainers on various levels – HEI / VET students of pedagogy schools -Educational experts – Stakeholders in educational field as national institutes for education etc.
- ICC will be developing a learning and sharing resource database, that will be possessing the innovative frameworks & methodologies of, training materials, tools, best practices found in Latvia, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Italy and other EU member states.
- ICC will be organizing two multiplier events during the course of the entire project, the aim of learning and sharing event is to showcase all results and outcomes at national level developed within the partnership
- ICC will be measuring the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on level of achievement of the impacts of the project i.e. (Short Term KPIs) and after funding has been used (Long Term KPIs).
Harmony Academy- Slovakia
Catholic University of Ruzomberok- Slovakia
Schola Empirica ZS- Czech Republic
Project Duration: 26 Months from 1:11:2021 to 01:01:2024
Project Total Budget including for Partners: Eur 295,114.00